CONTROLTEK a leader in EAS and RFID security solutions for retailers, has been recognized by the technology magazine CIOReview as one of the top 20 retail solution providers in 2021 due to the organization’s extensive RFID technology offerings that have empowered their clients in retail and many other industries to make data-driven decisions to optimize their businesses.
- It is abundantly clear to retail moguls and senior management teams that RFID solutions are used throughout the industry to increase efficiency over antiquated barcode technology through its capability to read multiple tags at once. After all, tags store significantly more information than a barcode, and savvy businesses have been quick to incorporate scanners and wireless technology into their process with the ability to identify and capture data, instantly.
- Although it has existed since the 1940s, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) has evolved dramatically into what it is today. With enhancements and changes to technology, applications and use cases, RFID is rapidly becoming an invaluable asset for the retail industry. Small RFID tags emit unique signals that allow products to be identified/tracked via remote scanners. CONTROLTEK offers RFID solutions for any retail application. The technology, which has been used in car keys and tolling systems since the 1990s, in libraries, and in agriculture to track cattle, has evolved over time and now has much potential in meeting the evolving needs of retailers.
- Top RFID Retail Solutions
- Misinformation, Censorship, and Big Tech
- The Irrational Fear of Cash and the Risks for Retail
- The Danger of Misinformation on Social Media
- Experts predict that for the first time in over a century, the United States will no longer be the largest retail market in the world. The United States and China were both deeply impacted by the COVID19 pandemic, but the Chinese retail sector has been able to bounce back much faster, giving them a long-term advantage in growth.
- Now Is the Time Retailers Should Consider Implementing an RFID Solution Regardless of Their Size
- According to the annual National Retail Security Survey, “Theft, fraud and losses from other retail “shrink” totaled $61.7 billion in 2019, up from $50.6 billion the year before as industry security executives reported increases in the number of shoplifting, organized retail crime and employee theft incidents.” These drains on the bottom line can take a big chunk out of profits.