The world is steadily moving towards more sustainable practices, and the cash handling industry is no exception. Tamper-evident cash packaging plays a crucial role in ensuring the security and integrity of cash transactions, but as environmental concerns grow, there is a pressing need to transition from single-use plastics to more eco-friendly alternatives. In this blog post, we'll explore the potential of using post-consumer plastics in tamper-evident cash packaging and the benefits of this transition for both the industry and the planet.
- In today's world, the need for eco-friendly solutions and sustainable business practices is more pressing than ever. Financial institutions are no exception. As an industry that handles a considerable amount of sensitive paperwork and transactional materials, banks and credit unions must ensure both security and sustainability.
- In this blog, we will explore the various types of EAS security tags, their benefits, and how they can be integrated into your retail business to reduce theft and improve profitability.
- Post-consumer plastics are materials that have been discarded by consumers after use. These plastics usually make up a significant proportion of the waste found in landfills and oceans. Common examples include plastic bottles, packaging materials, and food containers.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in tamper-evident packaging, retail asset protection and RFID inventory and RFID asset tracking solutions, is excited to announce the launch of its new Online RFID Resource Center. This virtual platform is designed to revolutionize inventory management, asset tracking, and RFID as EAS by providing businesses with a comprehensive online hub for information, education, and awareness in the field of Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in tamper-evident packaging, retail asset protection, and RFID inventory and asset tracking solutions, has announced the official securing of a new patent for their Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) system that utilizes Time of Flight (TOF) technology to understand customer movement and reducing false alarms for RFID as EAS.
- RFID, or radio-frequency identification, is a fast-growing technology with many applications. RFID uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify, and track tags attached to objects. It is used in many industries to improve inventory management, speed up checkout lines, enhance security, and more.
- In the world of aerospace manufacturing, precision and efficiency are crucial for success. From asset tracking to work in progress, keeping tabs on all the moving parts can be a daunting task. Fortunately, RFID technology provides actionable solutions that can help streamline operations and increase productivity.
- Counterfeit money is a major problem worldwide, and it's not always easy to tell whether the bills in your wallet are genuine or fake. However, by learning a few simple techniques and using some basic tools, you can significantly reduce the risk of accepting counterfeit currency.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in tamper-evident packaging, retail asset protection and RFID inventory and asset tracking solutions, is pleased to announce that current senior director of marketing, Kim Scott, has been elevated to the role of vice president of marketing and strategy.