CONTROLTEK, a global leader in tamper-evident packaging, retail asset protection and RFID inventory and asset tracking solutions recently collaborated with Rite Aid to facilitate a transformative Two-Day Design Thinking workshop at the Rite Aid Innovation Center. The event brought together Rite Aid's Asset Protection (AP) teams and industry solution providers to collaboratively address challenges and explore innovative solutions for creating safer and more enjoyable shopping environments.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in tamper-evident packaging, retail asset protection and RFID inventory and asset tracking solutions, is proud to introduce its new offering of High Security Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Tags and Detachers.
- RFID, or radio-frequency identification, is a fast-growing technology with many applications. RFID uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. It is used in many industries to improve inventory management, speed up checkout lines, enhance security, and more.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in tamper-evident packaging, retail asset protection and RFID inventory and asset tracking solutions, is proud to announce the expansion of its manufacturing capabilities and specialty flexible packaging in its Livermore, CA facility. This expansion enables CONTROLTEK to better serve its clients domestically and continue innovating in the flexible packaging market.
- Explore the world of Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems and learn how they can bolster your retail store's loss prevention strategy.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in tamper-evident packaging, retail asset protection and RFID inventory and RFID asset tracking solutions, is pleased to announce the appointment of David Brothers as the new Senior Director of Global Sales. In this role, David will be responsible for driving the company's sales strategy, expanding market share, and cultivating strong relationships with key clients worldwide.
- In today's fast-paced world, businesses are always looking for ways to improve their efficiency and streamline their operations. One technology that has been gaining popularity in recent years is Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
- Retail shrinkage, or the loss of inventory due to various factors, continues to be a major concern for retailers worldwide. In the U.S. alone, shrink in 2021 reached a staggering $94.5 billion, up from $90.8 billion in 2020, according to the National Retail Federation.
- CONTROLTEK President and risk expert, Tom Meehan, CFI has released a new Tom's Tek Tips series to help parents and children stay safe online. Joined by his daughter, Sam Meehan, Tom tackles the important issue of cyber security for children ensuring families stay safe while navigating the digital world.
- Use the calculator to find out how much plastic would be used in the production of your order of EcoLOK4.