Tom Meehan’s Debut Book “Evolution of Retail Asset Protection” Available on June 11
- Mathews, N.C. (May 22, 2019) – The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) announced its newest bachelor level partner, CONTROLTEK. The Bachelor level partnership secures numerous certification course scholarships for CONTROLTEK to distribute to industry professionals.
- To kick off 2019 with another commitment to progress and innovation in loss prevention and cash security, CONTROLTEK opened a new headquarters in Bridgewater, New Jersey. We also debuted a brand-new Innovation Experience Center where clients can view and test our latest security solutions and work closely with our experts.
- ‘CONTROLTEK FlatGuard™ Offender Report’ Released by the Loss Prevention Research Council
- SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., (November 6, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, has made Retail CIO Outlook’s 2018 list of the “Top 10 Retail Security Solution Providers” for its comprehensive line of secure packaging products that help the nation’s leading banks, armored couriers and retailers transport cash safely and securely, and boost loss prevention efforts.
- Three New Fitting Room Solutions to Be Launched at NRF Protect by CONTROLTEK
- Magnet Detection Pioneer Alert Systems Selects CONTROLTEK as Exclusive Regional Partner
- The World's First EAS Tag for Leather Goods Just Released by CONTROLTEK
- Tom Meehan Joins CONTROLTEK as Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Information Security Officer