CONTROLTEK, a leader in retail loss prevention technology, has invested in expanding its presence in Canada in response to increasing demand from retailers with locations in Canada. To support this growing market, Wade Holman has joined the company as the Director of Sales to manage this territory.
- Tom Meehan, CFI, chief strategy officer at CONTROLTEK and leading expert in cybersecurity and organized retail crime, recently joined the advisory board of Zero Trafficking, an organization that offers resources and training to combat human trafficking.
- CONTROLTEK a leading provider of tamper-evident cash security packaging, has added the GS1 System of Standards to its cash transportation expertise.
- CONTROLTEK a leader in EAS and RFID security solutions for retailers, has been recognized by the technology magazine CIOReview as one of the top 20 retail solution providers in 2021 due to the organization’s extensive RFID technology offerings that have empowered their clients in retail and many other industries to make data-driven decisions to optimize their businesses.
- MATTHEWS, NC – October 7, 2020 – The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) announced that CONTROLTEK has advanced its partnership to become the newest Doctorate level scholarship partner. CONTROLTEK has been a bachelor level partner and supporter of the LPF and with their commitment to becoming a Doctorate level partner they are continuing to set an example to the industry regarding the importance of continued education. The Doctorate level partnership secures numerous certification course scholarships as well as, complimentary LPF memberships for CONTROLTEK to distribute to Loss Prevention professionals.
- BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Jun. 4, 2020) – CONTROLTEK a leader in retail asset protection and security solutions, adds virtual site survey services for examining loss prevention solutions to better support retailers while keeping a commitment to the health and safety of employees and customers.
- BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Apr, 9, 2020) – CONTROLTEK a leader in retail asset protection and tamper-evident packaging launches a COVID-19 Response Center with information and resources for retail and financial institution partners to stay abreast of the latest regarding the Coronavirus situation.
- BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Sept. 26, 2019) – CONTROLTEK will be attending LPRC IMPACT from Sept. 30 to Oct. 2 at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Fla. LPRC IMPACT is a two-day event designed to help participants better understand how they can use research approaches to help reduce crime and loss and increase sales. CONTROLTEK will also be demonstrating their newest tag designed to protect boxed merchandise, the SurfaceTag, at their conference booth.
- BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Aug. 29, 2019) – Tom Meehan from CONTROLTEK has joined the Board of Directors for the International Supply Chain Protection Organization (ISCPO), a nonprofit professional organization that connects members from across a wide array of sectors to promote, educate and advocate supply chain security and protection.
- BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (June 5, 2019) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail asset protection, will be attending the 2019 NRF Protect conference next week in Anaheim, Calif. They will be showcasing the latest in EAS and RFID solutions, including new product offerings, at an interactive exhibit located at booth 531.