CONTROLTEK, the global leader in tamper-evident cash security solutions, launches the first and only 90% post-consumer recycled (PCR) tamper-evident cash deposit bag – EcoLOK4.
- CONTROLTEK, a leader in the cash security industry, and a sponsor at the Americas Cash Cycle Seminar in San Diego will facilitate the Design Thinking Interactive Workshop: Let’s Get Coin Moving on Monday, November 14 at 1:00pm PST.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in asset protection, tracking and visibility solutions, announced that current vice president of finance Brian Gross has been elevated to the role of chief operating officer. In his role, Gross will be responsible for leading the finance, client solutions delivery, customer support and operations departments and contribute to the company’s overall strategy.
- CONTROLTEK, a global leader in asset protection, tracking and visibility solutions, is pleased to announce that current chief strategy officer and chief information security officer Tom Meehan, CFI has been elevated to the role of president.
- CONTROLTEK, a leading provider of loss prevention and asset protection solutions, partners with Jockey International, Inc., a 146-year-old brand recognized around the world for its premium underwear and apparel, to roll out RFID Inventory Management solution CONTROLSPAN Professional to all stores across the United States.
- Targets, Trends, and Threats in ORC
- CONTROLTEK, a leading provider of loss prevention and asset protection solutions, has recently launched its new RFID management software, CONTROLSPAN, for real-time item-level visibility and asset tracking of the retail store.
- CONTROLTEK, a leading retail security solutions provider, has released InFlight RFID™, the world’s thinnest suspended RFID as EAS reader to elevate retail loss prevention to new heights. InFlight RFID™ is the latest release in CT360, CONTROLTEK’s line of scalable and agnostic solutions for retailers.
- CONTROLTEK, a leader in retail loss prevention solutions, has released Omni SAM+RF, a new omni-technology EAS system that uses both AM and RF technology in one system, with the option to upgrade to RFID in the future.
- CONTROLTEK, a leader in the retail loss prevention technology space, has added a new RF system to its CT360 line of agnostic EAS solutions. CONTROLTEK’s new RF system, SRF, offers high-performing tag detection in a sleek yet durable design.