Use the calculator to find out how much plastic would be used in the production of your order of EcoLOK4.
- As the world continues to grapple with the challenge of plastic waste, financial institutions like banks have a unique opportunity to contribute to the solution. By repurposing post-consumer plastics into innovative products, banks can reduce their environmental footprint and set an example for other industries. One such product that has gained traction in recent years is the post-consumer recycled (PCR) cash bag.
- The world is steadily moving towards more sustainable practices, and the cash handling industry is no exception. Tamper-evident cash packaging plays a crucial role in ensuring the security and integrity of cash transactions, but as environmental concerns grow, there is a pressing need to transition from single-use plastics to more eco-friendly alternatives. In this blog post, we'll explore the potential of using post-consumer plastics in tamper-evident cash packaging and the benefits of this transition for both the industry and the planet.
- In today's world, the need for eco-friendly solutions and sustainable business practices is more pressing than ever. Financial institutions are no exception. As an industry that handles a considerable amount of sensitive paperwork and transactional materials, banks and credit unions must ensure both security and sustainability.
- Post-consumer plastics are materials that have been discarded by consumers after use. These plastics usually make up a significant proportion of the waste found in landfills and oceans. Common examples include plastic bottles, packaging materials, and food containers.
- Counterfeit money is a major problem worldwide, and it's not always easy to tell whether the bills in your wallet are genuine or fake. However, by learning a few simple techniques and using some basic tools, you can significantly reduce the risk of accepting counterfeit currency.
- According to the United States Department of Treasury, between $70 and $200 Million worth of counterfeit bills are currently in circulation with fake $20 bills accounting for around 60% of that. That means for every 10,000 genuine bills there is at least one counterfeit.
- Internal theft, mishaps with armored courier services, and human error lead to significant bank losses every year. In 2019 banks lost an estimate of $482 million, excluding robberies and bad loans. According to Statista, each bank loss offense averaged around $4,213.
- In addition to the traditional zipper money bag that banks and armored couriers have used for decades, new advances in product innovation have made a wide range of tamper evident bank bags available with unprecedented features compared to the traditional canvas bank bag. For businesses handling cash, tamper evident bags have become a cost-effective and efficient option.
- One of the fundamental pillars of a successful bank is its reputation. Simply put, customers do not want to keep their money with a financial institution they do not trust. In order for banks to retain their existing customers and bring on new clients, they need to build and maintain a trustworthy reputation using their employees, security and banking supplies.