We are searching for an account manager to join our dynamic team of sales professionals. The account manager will be responsible in managing an assigned portfolio of clients and developing new business opportunities. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with the ability to form and maintain key relationships in the industry. They should be a self-starter who also works well in a collaborative setting. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an understanding of the sales process, and the ability to identify customer needs. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional looking to join a growing company.
- Work closely with outside business development to close business
- Use a consultative selling approach to effectively manage the assigned portfolio of clients.
- Develop new logo business opportunities (depending on management direction)
- Maintain the existing “base” portfolio revenue and grow incremental revenue across the portfolio.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Operations Teams to efficiently resolve customer issues to their satisfaction.
- Build and execute overall account strategies for Strategic clients.
- Generate internal champions within assigned accounts.
- Develop new business cross selling/up selling new product categories.
- Schedule and complete quarterly lunch and learn for strategic accounts (F2F).
- Deliver and review onboarding kit to new clients.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with major accounts (web review).
- Setup internal new client review meetings to hand off to operations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sales skills, especially the ability to listen
- Being customer-oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and at least one CRM system
- Demonstrated management potential