At CONTROLTEK, the health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners are our top priorities. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and we are taking necessary actions to manage our response to this pandemic. Our comprehensive Business Continuity and Health Emergency Event plans ensure safety of our employees and consistent service for our customers in emergency situations.
Following is a brief update on the steps we’re taking to do our part in minimizing the current outbreak and to balance the safety of our employees and commitment to our customers.
- We’re staying up to date with the information provided by both the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and following guidance from federal, state and local agencies.
- Employees from our offices are fully equipped to work remotely with little to no reduction in maintaining business as usual.
- We are closely monitoring the potential impact on our supply chain and manufacturing capabilities. We are in constant communication with our partners and we are working diligently to avoid disruptions.
- Our distribution centers have implemented precautionary procedures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus and have commercial sanitization and disinfecting service providers on standby in case of emergency.
- We’re taking comprehensive reviews, at all levels of our company, to monitor and proactively address any concerns and to retain our focus on customers.
As with any potential disruption, we will provide prompt notice of any impact to our operations and facilities. We are confident in our preparedness to provide a consistent experience within expectation during this rapidly changing situation.
If you have any questions, please contact a CONTROLTEK representative at email@example.com.