AIA Health Compliance System
Your first line of defense to protect the health and safety of your employees, customers, and visitors.
This non-contact, automatic temperature screening terminal verifies body temperature for maintaining a safe environment. Monitor implemented health compliance measures with the optional mask detection and facial recognition features. Ideal for individual screening and small access points.
- Intelligent infrared thermal imaging automatically detects body temperature.
- High accuracy rate within 3-feet detection and reads temperature in ~ 1 second.
- On-screen message displays temperature reading with optional audible message and LED alert system.
- Customize your acceptable temperature threshold for abnormal temperatures.
- Optional Face Mask Detection to permit entry when an individual is wearing a face mask.
- Optional Facial Recognition feature to permit entry to verified individuals in database. Highly accurate facial recognition even with masks.
- Easy plug-and-play setup
- Durable, commercial-grade hardware is dust and waterproof
- High resolution, 8-inch IPS full-view LCD display
- Integrate with doors, gates, turnstiles, or stand-alone
- Small entrances, lobbies, hallways, and other key access points.
- Financial Institutions
- Education & Universities
- Health Care
- Office Environment
Per FDA guidelines this device is NOT labeled as, nor is it intended to be used as, a “medical device” or as “medical electrical equipment.” This device, when used correctly, has been shown to accurately measure someone’s surface skin temperature without being physically close to the person being evaluated; however, the device does not detect any other symptoms and elevated temperatures measured by this device should be confirmed by another method and followed by further diagnostic evaluation, as appropriate.